VOLUNTEER CODE OF CONDUCT
Your Title Goes Here
VOLUNTEER CODE OF CONDUCT
WHEN YOU SIGN UP TO VOLUNTEER YOU AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE CODE OF CONDUCT OR FORFIET YOUR PLACE AND DEPOSIT.
We welcome hard-working, proactive and friendly volunteers to join the Quick Panda Productions team.
Our code of conduct outlines a few rules so that we’re all on the same page and know how to behave both on and off shift. We want every single team member to come away having had only the best weekend experience.
Here are the main points to abide by at the festival:
- I understand that I am representing Quick Panda Productions at all times and therefore will behave in a professional and appropriate manner that reflects the reputation and values of Quick Panda Productions.
- I will exhibit a positive and friendly approach with the purpose of ensuring all festival attendees and volunteers have an enjoyable and memorable experience.
- I will treat festival attendees and fellow volunteers with equal respect regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion, sexual orientation or ethnicity.
- I understand I will be removed from shift, have my wristband removed, removed from the campsite and forfeit my refund if my behaviour is assessed to be inappropriate or unsafe.
- I will deliver all equipment used (such as radios, cash machines and buggy keys) and cash raised back to a Quick Panda Productions staff member immediately after each shift ends
- I will not carry out my volunteering shift under the influence of alcohol or illegal substances.
- I understand I will be charged the amount of my festival ticket if I miss a shift without a valid reason (for more info about the deposit system please see our terms and conditions here)
- I will follow the festival’s rules and not visit any areas to which I do not have authorised access.
- I understand I will forfeit my deposit if I am deemed to have breached this Code of Conduct.
Just be the nice people you all are, and enjoy making some amazing memories.
If a volunteer engages in harassing behaviour, please do not hesitate to contact another member of the festival team. They will take the appropriate action including warning the offender, expulsion from the festival or immediate withdrawal from their festival duties.
If you have any questions about the volunteering code of conduct please contact us on Dale@quickpandaproductions.co.uk
As is the nature of live events, we may be required to make changes to our volunteer’s schedule which may result in the need to amend your shift or position. We will always aim to do all we can to avoid this, but should there be a need to amend your role, we will contact you to discuss your options.